The use of nutritional supplements may be beneficial to animals where dietary intake is inadequate. This particularly applies to young, breeding, sick or injured animals. Animals in captivity often don't receive the same nutritional variety as they would get in the wild, so our nutritional supplements are formulated to bridge the gaps that may arise from feeding inadequate diets.
Good Oil for Animals
The Good Oil for Animals is an Omega-3 & 6 supplement for animals deficient in essential fatty acids.
- Helps maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Contains fat soluble Vitamins including A, D3 & E.
- May be used to boost the energy content of diets to improve weight gain.
Download Data Sheet
Oleic Acid (omega 9) 410 g/litre Linoleic Acid (omega 6) 290 g/litre α-linolenic Acid (omega 3) 110 g/litre EPA (omega 3) 25 g/litre DHA (omega 3) 12 g/litre Vitamin A 30 mg/litre Vitamin D3 2 mg/litre Vitamin E 3 g/litre
250mL, 1 litre & 5 litres.
Dosage for Cats, Dogs & Other Pets
0.5mL per kg of body weight applied daily to food for 2 weeks, thereafter every second day. The highly palatable oil is readily accepted by most animals.
Directions for Marsupials
The Good Oil for Animals is indicated for juvenile marsupials for:
- Boosting the energy content in the milk of particularly fast-growing species such as bandicoots and small carnivorous marsupials.
- Animals with essential fatty acid deficiency to help promote a healthy skin, coat and cell membranes.
- Malnourished late lactation marsupials to help increase weight gain prior to weaning.
Dosage for Juvenile Marsupials
Use at the rate of 5mL added per 100mL of milk formula and mix thoroughly. Introduce gradually to avoid digestive upset. Do not over-supplement, as this will dilute the concentration of other nutrients in the milk and may lead to nutritional imbalance.
Note that all Wombaroo Milk Replacers already contain sufficient fatty acid content for their target species. Supplementation with The Good Oil for Animals is only recommended in the specific cases outlined above.