Reptiles comprise a large variety of species with a wide range of nutritional requirements:
- Small Skinks, Geckos, Juvenile Bearded Dragons: Insectivorous
- Blue-tongue Lizards, Shinglebacks, Adult Bearded Dragons: Omnivorous
- Short-necked Turtles: Omnivorous (aquatic)
- Long-necked Turtles: Carnivorous (aquatic)
- Snakes & Goannas: Carnivorous
However, in captivity, a lack of dietary variety commonly leads to disorders such as Metabolic Bone Disease. To overcome nutritional deficiencies we recommend to use Wombaroo Reptile Supplement. This versatile product can be added to meat-mixes, fruit & veg mixes, made as soft pellets or fed as a slurry. Other products include Insect Booster for fortifying the nutritional value of feeder insects such as crickets, mealworms & cockroaches.