Reptiles comprise a large variety of species with a wide range of nutritional requirements:
- Small Skinks, Geckos, Juvenile Bearded Dragons: Insectivorous
- Blue-tongue Lizards, Shinglebacks, Adult Bearded Dragons: Omnivorous
- Short-necked Turtles: Omnivorous (aquatic)
- Long-necked Turtles: Carnivorous (aquatic)
- Snakes & Goannas: Carnivorous
However, in captivity, a lack of dietary variety commonly leads to disorders such as Metabolic Bone Disease. To overcome nutritional deficiencies we recommend to use Wombaroo Reptile Supplement. This versatile product can be added to meat-mixes, fruit & veg mixes, made as soft pellets or fed as a slurry. Other products include Insect Booster for fortifying the nutritional value of feeder insects such as crickets, mealworms & cockroaches.
Multi-Clens is a water disinfectant for caged birds and animals
- Add to drinking water to maintain a clean, healthy water supply.
- Use when preparing soaked or sprouted seed to help maintain freshness.
- Use as a general disinfectant for cleaning feed containers and cages.
When used according to directions Multi-Clens is safe to use daily for birds and animals.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 10mg/mL (equivalent to 1% w/v solution)
50mL, 250mL, 1 litre & 5 litres
For drinking water and soaked seed:
Use 5mL (1 teaspoon) per 10 litres of fresh water.
For general cleaning:
Use 20mL (4 teaspoons) per 1 litre of fresh water