Multi-Vite for Birds is a concentrated, powdered vitamin and mineral supplement for birds.
- Contains 20 vitamins & minerals in a water-soluble powder that are essential to the well-being of birds.
- Specially formulated to supplement birds when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Beneficial for breeding, growing or sick birds.
Boosting dietary intake of birds via the administration of a vitamin and mineral preparation is a common and useful practice. Multi-Vite for Birds should be used when a dietary vitamin and mineral supplement may be beneficial, for example:
- Breeding birds
- Birds maintained on a deficient, all-seed diet
- Sick or injured birds
- Racing pigeons in training.
Directions for Use
Add to water, soaked seed or food preparations and mix in well. Prepare fresh daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
One Spoon = 1g Multi-Vite.
In drinking water: Add 1g (1 spoon) per litre of water.
In soaked seed & food preparations: Add 2g (2 spoons) per kg of food. Ensure that Multi-Vite for Birds is well mixed into food preparations
Note that all Wombaroo & Passwell bird foods contain adequate levels of vitamins and minerals, so the addition of a vitamin supplement to these products is not recommended. In particular, Vitamin A and D3 may be toxic to birds at high doses so care should be taken when adding Multi-Vite for Birds to food preparations where the level of vitamins is not known.